We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information if you opt-in to receiving your marketing materials. For example, you may let us share personal information with our partners and others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may also share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including third-parties that provide services to us or on our behalf.
For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with our third-party information technology, data processing and call center service providers so that we may operate our business. As a result, your personal information may be collected, used, processed, stored or disclosed in any jurisdiction in the United States and Canada and may potentially be accessible to law enforcement and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Finally, we may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, unless you consent otherwise.